Ticket Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in Grand Rapids Civic Theatre tickets for your organization! We welcome requests for a voucher redeemable for 2 tickets (up to a $70 value) from any 501(c)3 tax-except non-profit organizations based in West Michigan.
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests received each year, we regret that we are not able to approve individual, school and business requests at this time.
- Requests must be made via our online request form for consideration.
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date of your event.
- Due to high demand, only 35 vouchers are awarded each month, so we recommend applying early. If your request is not accepted because we have already filled our quota, you are welcome to apply again the following month. Please note however, we only grant one voucher per organization per season, so once your request has been approved, another will not be granted until the following season.
- Requests approved from July 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014 will be awarded vouchers for the 2013-2014 season. Requests approved April 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015 will be awarded vouchers for the 2014-2015 season.
- Requests awarded will be available 10 days after approval of the request for pickup at the Grand Rapids Civic Theatre Box Office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you would like to receive the vouchers by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Grand Rapids Civic Theatre
ATTN: Nancy Brozek
30 N Division Ave.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- You will be contacted, via email at the address provided in the online form, to let you know whether or not the request has been approved.
Thank you again for your interest in Grand Rapids Civic Theatre. We hope that we can help make your event a successful one!